Monday, September 27, 2010

Q.

"Our emotional maturity is growing." - Joel McCartney. I don't know what that means. [fart noise]


"Our cohesiveness is flowing right now." - LSU's Lauren Waclawczyk. Does cohesiveness come in liquid form now? I was under the impression it was only available as a pill.


"We floundered in games two and three." - Georgetown coach Arlisa Williams. I used to flounder, but now I just salmon. 


“I definitely can’t get assists without kills." - North Carolina setter Cora Harms. Deep. But can you get change without putting in your two cents?


"Katie and Sue didn't produce enough points in the first two sets. I was thrilled that we were at 1-1 without those two producing. I knew that they would start producing. They're too good players to not start producing." - Ohio's Ryan Theis. I'm gonna go out on a limb an say he's talking about producing.

"Sometimes it’s bad to go up 2-0,” UCSB's Kathy Gregory. What in the world is she talking about? Bad to go up 2-0? What kind of nonse-- “You start to have no fear and you relax.” I can't believe I'm going to agree with Kathy Gregory that teams should play with fear and on edge. 


"They make their money with being a big, physical blocking team. I kind of liken them to bullies." - Mark Rosen, making the bold claim that the Gophers make money from their blocking. Oh, and also that they're bullies (physically). But Mark, you should know that all you gotta do is hire the guy from "Chuck" and Matt Dillon will leave you alone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home