Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh quotes. I love you most of all.

"It's like a puzzle right now. When I was young I didn't do crossword puzzles, and I didn't play computer games, so I'm not so good at trying to figure it out right now." - Russ. And exactly what computer games were those? When you were young?


"We're not about the streak, we're not about anything." - PSU's Cathy Quilico, getting all philosophical and stuff.


"They are really good with communication." - Oh, well that's NC State's Bec-- "They know how to talk to the players and help them with whatever they need help with." Gotcha. Communication, help, umm-- "They are really good at not talking down to anyone." - Well, that's awfully specific, I didn't realize we were getting that de-- "They always encourage and give really good tips. They don’t just focus on themselves; they focus on what the team is doing as a whole." - OK! We get it! NC State Becah Fogle on the new coaching staff, painting a vivid picture, in case we didn't get it with the first example, of just how much better things are this year.


"I get uneasy thinking that while I am resting somebody else could be out there working harder." - Notre Dame's Frenchy Silva, explaining why she hasn't slept through the night since 1993 when some punk at preschool beat her in a foot race for the building blocks at play time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home