Sunday, June 3, 2007

Should've known this was coming

Well, I started this blog with the best of intentions: to have some fun, to try and get a laugh out of some people, to bring some interesting writing to volleyball, the game I love, because it desperately needs something other than sports information press releases and student newspaper articles.

I wanted to provide some entertainment. And I hope for the 300+ people a day that were reading the site, I accomplished that. I got a lot of really nice emails from people. But I've decided to stop because...well this thing takes a lot of time, and I was missing some really good TV. No one told me The Sopranos was ending.

Thanks,

the kindly folks at dot your eye

7 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Blogger fishrfrndsnotfud said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM , Blogger fishrfrndsnotfud said...

Don't go.....we need you...please stay!!!

 
At June 4, 2007 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Lisa Ferron said...

Please say it ain't so!!!

 
At June 4, 2007 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

NO, don't go....

can you just slow down a little bit, if you need more time off?

You have made this offseason enjoyable!

 
At June 4, 2007 at 1:42 PM , Blogger The Content Narwhal said...

Oh come on... just take a summer break and come back in August. Puh-lease!!!!

I'm even using my real name!

 
At June 4, 2007 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Would, say, $5 a month be enough to get you to reconsider? I can make that happen.

Also, if you quitting because perhaps you're getting some "pressure" from somewhere, I know some people who know some people who can take care of such problems. I can make that happen.

 
At June 4, 2007 at 4:52 PM , Blogger dotter said...

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments! Maybe some day I'll be able to start it up again, but for now I've gotta stop.

And contrary to what some have said, there hasn't been any 'pressure' put on me to quit. It's just time.

For now. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home