Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hope nobody got too attached or anything

What most people knew for a week or so was officially announced Thursday, as Kevin Campbell ended her expansive, long-running, lengthy, exhaustive term as an assistant at Georgia to become top banana at North Florida.

Campbell was hired by Georgia on March 2nd, which means her stay as a Bulldog lasted just about two months. Things that have lasted longer than Campbell's stay in Athens include:
  • Georgia University's spring semester
  • "The Megan Mullally Show"
  • Michael Jackson's marriage to Lisa Marie Presley
  • Yang's engagement to Burke
  • Any Bill Neville presentation at a Final Four coaches convention

In the same amount of time that she was there, the following things have occurred:
  • Tim Cowie was mentioned in association with no less than 12 coaching jobs
  • Randy Litchfield changed career paths three times
  • Northern Michigan hired two different head coaches
  • Minnesota and Penn State learned beach volleyball is not for them
  • Airial Salvo and Sydney Anderson went to Europe, left Utah, and caused VolleyTalk.net to spotaneously combust
  • Hurley totally found a VW van and Jack was all "Get out of Juliet's grill" and Kate said "I'm sleeping in my own tent" and Juliet says "I'm creepy but your baby's healthy" and Sun was like "I'm happy?" and Desmond was all "Let's go camping, brotha" and Charlie said "Are you trying to kill me?" and that girl is like "I had a helicopter" and Ben told Locke "Kill your dad, holmes" and Locke's like "Make me."

You know what? I'm not sure she ever really was at Georgia. We all just assumed; we've been duped. I feel awful.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home