Monday, September 9, 2013

People gotta start saying funnier things...

"I may also be labeled as that girl who sits on the bench and catches scarves, books, pens and sometimes even heavy necklaces that Susie throws when she gets frustrated." - Katelyn, UWM's manager from her blog "Katelyn's Corner". Susie Johnson throws scarves?

"I have lived in Indiana, Massachusetts and Kentucky, but I really wanted to live in the Southeast." - Mike Swan, over-selling it on the Valdosta State web site.

"No. 19 Volleyball Welcomes Louisville for In-State Clash" - I don't know about "Welcomes." Did the Hatfields ever welcome the McCoys?

"Olympic Champion Misty May-Treanor Joins USC Sand Volleyball Staff" - USCTrojans.com. Oh, that's gotta sting, Long Beach. Your greatest export since the Carpenters is coaching for U, S, C. Ouch.

"I will continue as long as I feel I want to continue." - Dave Shoji, after becoming the career wins leader, on the prospect of retiring, or not retiring, depending on how he's feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home