Sunday, September 18, 2011

I know it's early...

...but I'm thinking Athletic Director of the Year goes to the two knuckleheads at Cal Poly.

If these two were park rangers at Mount St. Helens, they'd have been sitting there saying, "No, I haven't noticed anything unusua--" KABLAM.

By the way, in terms of "dotting the eye" on this story more thoroughly... where do you start? Is it with the alleged instance when, while watching "Fast and Furious" in his office with a player, Stevenson -- again, allegedly -- said, "Paul Walker, he masturbates fast and furious"?

Now, this doesn't upset me as a volleyball enthusiast nearly as much as it upsets me as an appreciator of solid humor.

"Masturbates fast and furious"? REALLY? That's your go-to material? Ignoring for a moment that there are no discernible lessons to be learned, volleyball or otherwise, from "Fast and Furious," so I don't know why you're watching it in the office, that's just poor craftsmanship.

Allegedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home