Sunday, September 18, 2011

Q&As: A sports info staple

This one's from Florida State with Fatma Yildirim and Sareea Freeman. Anything interesting?
3. Do you have any nicknames from the team?
On the team they call me Fat or Fauti. I do not know how they originated but I like my nicknames.
"Fat"? Look, I don't want to make any judgements about your friends, but...
6. What motto do you live by?
Whenever I feel down, or whenever something bad happens, I say to myself if I am still alive I will find my way out of this situation.
Coincidentally, that's MacGuyver's motto, too.
7. Finish this sentence: When I found out we were playing Miami on ESPNU, I...
...asked "Why?" Wondered what ESPNU was? Immediately assumed that a cheerleading competition had been rained out?
I was shocked/surprised. This game is going to be big and Miami is going to be great competition for us.
That makes more sense, except for the "great" part. FSU swept.
5. What type of music do you listen to before a big match?
I listen to music with beats.
Huh. "Beats."
6. Have you gotten into any shows lately? If so, which shows?
I have gotten into Pretty Little Liars. The actresses' personalities remind me of my group of friends back home!
The characters on a show called "Pretty Little Liars" remind you of your friends? The show's called "Pretty Little Liars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home