Monday, November 15, 2010

Quotes: You know what? More people need to say funny stuff.

"I thought we played well for a long period of time. That was one of our goals. We have this phrase, ‘we want to be good over time,'" - Utah State head coach Grayson DuBose. It's no "Team work makes the dream work," or "Ruuu-dy," but I guess it'll do.

"Make no mistake, I’m very proud of what we’ve done so far in 2010." - Northern Illinois' Ray Gooden. Alright, which one of you clowns was making mistakes?

"Notre Dame volleyball: Delay sparks Irish" - South Bend Tribune. Hm, I wonder what kind of delay would spark the Irish. Power outage? Clerical error?

"Junior Kristen Delay’s 20 kills helped Notre Dame post a 25-23, 25-20, 25-17 Big East Conference volleyball victory Sunday over host Seton Hall (13-17, 7-7)." - Ohhh! Kristen Delay! I love her. She's my favorite player since Kelly Postponement.

"I forgot what it feels like to win." - Iowa's Becky Walters on snapping their 12-match losing streak by beating Michigan. Let's hope that's not their slogan for next year.

"The hardest thing was [Katie Zulandt's] energy on the court, and we lose her hitting percentage. Hannah [Stuart] did a marvelous job, but Hannah is not Katie." George Washington head coach Jojit Coronel. Aw. I bet Hannah puts this in her scrapbook, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home