Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coinky-dink?

"You know me, I'm always a glass half-full type of guy." Mike Hebert on a potential second round match against Stanford.

Didn't we just have a whole series of "glass people" in yesterday's quotes? So if Dunning and Hebert are glass-half-full, and Hilbert's a glass-half-full-and-half-empty, and Liz Krizka's a I-have-no-damn-glass person, what about everyone else?

John Cook: Glass-not-cold-enough type of guy.
Russ Rose: Glass-half-full/Yanz half-empty-whatever type of guy.
Mary Wise: Screw-the-glass-I-have-no-Hampton kind of gal.
Andy Banachowski: There's-no-Nana-in-my-glass kind of guy.
Judy Green: You-mean-I-actually-GET-a-glass? kind of gal.
Jim McLaughlin: Glass-schmass-I-use-a-cauldron kind of guy.
Jon Stevenson: I-dyed-my-glass-blonde kind of guy.

5 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Polymathtobe said...

Beth Launiere: Whatever-I-got-in my-glass-it-tastes-bitter kind of gal.

Debbie Brown: Where-the_(*^&%^%-is-my-glass, I ALWAY-get-a-glass gal.

Bond Shymansky: I-want-my-glass-filled-with-turtle-soup kind of guy.

Leonid Yellin: What-good-is-a-glass-if-the-vodka-bottle-is-empty-kind-of-guy.

Santiago Restepo: No entiendo.

Tom Shoji: You-want-me-glass to go where? kind of guy.

 
At November 27, 2007 at 7:29 PM , Blogger dotter said...

Tom or Dave Shoji? :-)

I always considered Debbie a I-have-the-best-glasses-and-no-occasion-to-use-them kinda gal.

Bond, a but-my-glasses-are-so-shiny kind of guy.

Santiago is a these-glasses-are-below-me kind of guy.

 
At November 27, 2007 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Polymathtobe said...

Dave, my bad.

Santiago would also get an IYC AND an IRC from the glass.

 
At November 29, 2007 at 7:56 PM , Blogger simplycurious said...

Dave Rubio: I-sure-could've-used-Glass-this-season kind of guy.

 
At November 29, 2007 at 7:57 PM , Blogger simplycurious said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home