Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Totally unfair characterization of Kellie Sciacca's 20 Questions

Let's check in with UND.com and see what Kellie Sciacca has to say:
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Passionate, hard-working, desired to be better as a player and as an individual, fun, and friendly.

So far, so good.
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?

Your favorite professor to date?! What kind a cockamamie university are they running over at South Bend? DON'T ANSWER KELLIE!
I would say my favorite class is anthropology mostly because Dr. McKenna is a really, really good professor.

Oh. That kind of "to date."
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
Well my life has been pretty good so far and so far I like everything, but probably I'd say 4th grade.

Does Kellie have a younger brother everyone calls "Fudge"?
18. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
I met Ludacris in the airport one time. When we were in Pittsburgh, I met a famous ESPN analyst in an elevator, but I don't remember his name though.

10 bucks says it was Jay Mariotti.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Polymathtobe said...

Jay Marriotti is famous? I have never thought of him that way. In fact I never think of him.

 
At November 7, 2007 at 8:37 AM , Blogger dotter said...

Yeah, I was just looking for a way to take a potshot at Mariotti. It was either him or Dave Revsine. :-)

 
At November 7, 2007 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Polymathtobe said...

Oooh good one. Dave Revsine, that IS obscure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home