Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blog! Blog! Blog!

Ashley Aratani has a player blog! She plays for Washington! Let's see what she says!

"Well it has definitely been an eventful weekend. WE BEAT STANFORD!!!"

Hm...no mention of the Cal match?

"It was a great win and-"

Guess not.

"-celebrating the moment by going to the Cheesecake Factory was icing on the cake ... cheesecake that is ;)"

Oh, Ashley! You're incorrigible!

The defensive gem goes on to let us know that "Midterms are coming up and there is just not enough time for everything," which is odd because I didn't think they took tests at Washington. I assumed they ran the whole school via the shadowy competitive cauldron, and only the top performers get to graduate.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Polymathtobe said...

You DARE Mock the Cauldron!!! I banish thee to...to... Quinippiac!

 
At October 23, 2007 at 7:50 PM , Blogger dotter said...

I know! I expect a horse head in my bed any day now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home