Monday, April 9, 2007

Open letter to NEQ organizers

I'm thinking of opening a restaurant, and I'd like your opinion on my big idea: a restaurant where the patrons bring their own tableware! We provide the food, you provide the plates, forks, knives, spoons, glassware, napkins, etc. Whaddya think? Pretty neat idea, huh?

And after each course, you change tables. So you eat your salad, then pick up all your gear and traipse over to another table for the main course, then to another for desert and coffee.

If you don't want to bring your own tableware, by the way, we'll rent you a set.

Just wondering what you thought as I soak my feet to regain feeling in them, then I'm going to hang upside down for an hour or so to decompress my spine.

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2007 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Instant Karma said...

I believe the reason NEQ does not rovide chairs is that the Balitimore and now Pittsbugh unions charge per chair for set up, it would cost about $400 per court for the normal amount of chairs x50 or so courts...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home