Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The AVP is blowin' up!

It's a good sign that the AVP is growing in status when the press starts fawning over the most mundane events.

Misty May-Treanor actually watches her husband play baseball?! GET. OUT. Next thing you know the paparazzi will be hassling Holly McPeak on her way out of GoodStuff on the Strand. Parasites!

"A lot of the guys get to go home every day to see their wives," hubbie Matt Treanor, a catcher for the Florida Marlins said. "Sometimes I feel cheated that I don't get to go home and see my wife especially if things aren't going well here."

You know what the other guys on the Marlins would call that? A vacation! Know what I'm sayin'? C'mon Treanor!

Of course I kid, I, I joke. These two are obviously committed to each other.

"When you come off a win, you want to see your significant other because they are your best friend and you want to hang out," said May-Treanor.

Interesting. Treanor wants to see his wife when things "aren't going well," and May-Treanor wants to see her husband after a win. So...what happens if things are going well for him and she loses? Separate vacations?

"It's terrible to be away from her, but we have gotten used to it," Treanor said in a real quote I'm using completely out of context.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home