Monday, January 29, 2007

Stupid messageboard grapevine...

Jeff Nelson is a proven coach and all-around good guy. I don't think anyone questions his abilities to take New Mexico to a state of, well, something other than what they have been (Nelson was named new skipper for the Lobos).

No, my only complaint is that the grapevine was completely bereft of any mention of Nelson during the messageboard dissection of the job opening. All we got was Matt McShane this, Matt McShane that, something vague about a MAC coach turning the job down. I mean, if we can't count on simplycurious or InTheKnow or phaedrus to keep us up to speed on the latest goings on, all is lost. I don't ask much of my messageboard gossip.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home