Monday, January 29, 2007

Mating rituals of the 6'5" Canadian Southpaw

We admit we might not be up on all the mating rituals of Canada, but we're wildly guessing that "feats of athleticism" is in there somewhere, if only for the following quote from Nebraska track and field athlete Dusty Jonas.

“I had to prove to myself, the track community, my girlfriend (Husker All-America volleyball player Sarah Pavan) and her family here from Canada that I could jump like I’m supposed to,” Jonas said.


Yikes. "Jump like I'm supposed to?" As in "Dusty could you clean out the garage" SPROING! "ABSOLUTELY!"

Apparently it's not enough that you're a nice guy, college athlete. You also have to be able to clear 7'1/4" in the high jump. Those...are tough standards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home