Thursday, December 8, 2011

Leftover quotes from last weekend.

Yeah, these were lying around my desktop, thought I'd toss 'em in the ol' hamper. 

...I don't know what that means.

"Anybody on (Russ Rose's) bench that wants to transfer, tell them to call me." - Delaware's Bonnie Kenney brazenly seeking transfers after the Blue Hens lost to Penn State.

"In reality, we are in the entertainment business." - Jim Moore, making a statement that will come as a surprise to most university presidents. Look for the NCAA to seek representation from ICM. 

"After beating Penn State, I remember saying, 'I hope this isn't the highlight of our year.'" - Jim Moore, showing us how he tempted the fates to make a mockery of his season.

"Russ Rose knows what he's doing." - Holly McPeak. The McPeak Stamp of Approval! (tm) ROSE HAS ARRIVED!!! Hip-hip! (HOORAY) Hip-hip! (HOORAY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home