Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wolverines name look-a-likes

MGoBlue.com is one of the more entertaining websites out there. Lots of features, lots of interviews. Some good, some... well it's a hit-or-miss genre, so there's no one to blame here.

Anyway, recently, in the Question of the Week feature, they asked each of the Wolverines, "Who would play you in the movie?" Let's take a look at what they said and unfairly mock the answers.

Claire McElheny - Kristen Wiig. Why? "I would enjoy seeing how she would handle some of the things have happened in my life, such as breaking my hip playing kickball, peeing in my snow suit on an eighth grade ski trip and having a unibrow for the majority of my childhood."

Wow. I forgot what the question was.

Brittany Lee - "I would choose Selena Gomez..." -- oh no -- "...because..." -- don't say it -- "...she dates Justin Bieber." Oh that is so sad. "And yes, I do have Bieber Fever." You've got something.

Jennifer Cross - Elisha Cuthbert. Why? "She is tall, blonde, blue-eyed and Canadian!" OK, Jennifer Cross is 6'4". Elisha Cuthbert is 5'2". On a good day. With the wind blowing in the right direction. But three out of four, that's close enough.

Molly Toon - "I would have to say Beyoncé, for obvious reasons." So she could turn down "Austin Powers in Goldmember," right?

Dannemiller
Lexi Dannemiller - "Shakira because we both have crazy hair." Apparently I don't understand hair.

Michelle McMahon - "I would play Cameron Diaz in 'The Holiday' because she gets away from her life for a bit and ends up in the cutest little house in Ireland for the holidays." Uh...hm. Did I read the question wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home