Sunday, February 25, 2007

Don't strain yourself or anything...

The Wisconsin Badgers have a neat little feature on their website, that we hope they'll continue to update, called "Where Are They Now?". People love to find out what happened to their favorite players and stars of the past.

Our only complaint is with their choice of whom to spotlight: Arlisa Hagan. Arlisa Hagan? Where is she now? You mean the head coach at Georgetown who was at Florida for many years? That Arlisa Hagan? She's figuratively standing RIGHT OVER THERE.

Don't get me wrong, Hagan was a great player, but...doing an update on her was pretty easy, wasn't it? Shouldn't these features deal with former players a little bit outside the volleyball scope of things? Next they're going to ask where former setter Colleen Neels is. Hey whatever happened to Rod Wilde?

C'mon guys! STRETCH a little, will ya'? How about Sue Wohlford? Or Brigitte Lourey? Tell me where Heather Dodaro is now. That's a concept I can get behind.

We also love this question from the article: "What is your favorite memory (academically or socially) from being at Wisconsin?"

Academically?

"Um, I remember? This one time? I was taking a midterm in Intro to Sosh? And I almost answered 'D. All of the Above' for #32? But then I totally changed my mind and answered B! That was a great day."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home