Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baum back in the hizzouse

The doldrums of the off-season just got a little perkier with the return of...Baumer's Blog! This is the diary of Arizona Wildcat standout Kristina Baum, who is not lacking for personality or confidence (rollshot.com article? Can I get a witness?). Baum's entries are pretty good, as this past fall she documented her ACL and meniscus tear and subsequent rehab progress, as well as her hope to be granted a medical redshirt.

Among her better entries:

Alright, alright. I’m back. So I took a little break, okay? Geez. When you get sliced open, have a dead person’s tendon or ligament (something, I forgot what it’s called) put in your body, have some cartilage snipped off, and then get stapled back together all why you’re sleeping... ummm... I think I deserve a break.

Mmm...dead person's tendon...that's good stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home