Monday, December 12, 2011

POST-regional quotes (whoops)

“I think the biggest reason I am proud of our team is that they treated it like a volleyball match. They didn’t treat it like anything else." - Hambly. I know I hate it when a team treats a volleyball match like a, uh, something else?


"It wasn’t a final-eight match for them. It was just a volleyball match." - Ohhhh. OK, I'm with you now. 


"That was a heck of a match between the 7th and 10th best teams in the country." - Dave Shoji. SARCASM! Get 'em, Dave! Let's see if Mick had any zingers.


"Hats off to my team for getting out-played in some areas." - Mick. That is not what I was expecting.


"... and still have enough fight to stay in the match and come out on top in the end." Oh. I do that every time


"(Before the match) I've teased I have brought knives to a gun fight before, but this may feel like bringing a soup spoon to a gun fight." - Sealy. This analogy brought to you by Swiss Army Knives.

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 5:16 AM , Blogger elle jay said...

Love this blog.

 
At December 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger dotter said...

Thanks, elle jay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home