Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's read about Bobbi Peterson, shall we?


As we all know, UNI's Bobbi Petersen has developed UNI into a monster program. Most of us probably didn't even know there was a Northern Iowa until Bobbi got the volleyball team rockin'. Heck, the only reason I know there's any kind of Iowa, northern or otherwise, is because of "Field of Dreams."

So the WCF Courier -- Waterloo / Cedar Falls, yo -- did a nice little profile on her as the Panthers head into their 7th NCAA tournament appearance under the direction of Coach P.
It sounds like the plot to one of those feel-good TLC documentaries.
Which documentary would that be, "Cake Boss"? 'Cause I know you're not referencing "Jon & Kate Plus 8" if you plan on steering this article in the right direction.
Find a couple that has managed to raise two sets of twins...
Meh. I know people with twins, it's no big deal, really. Is that al-- wait, did you say TWO sets of twins? As in 2x2, as in 4 kids?
The Petersens have two sets of twin daughters - Baylee and Sydney (9), and Jadyn and Payton (3)
WOW. First, I wonder if there are so many letter Ys in those names because her name is "Bobbi"; And second, you know what two sets of twins means? Bobbi Petersen hasn't gotten a decent night's sleep since the Clinton administration. CLINTON. All the while running a killer volleyball program.
"There's nothing I want more than to be the best mom I can be." - Bobbi
I'd want a full-time nanny, personally.
I truly believe that it's my kids that give me energy and it's the volleyball kids that give me the energy.
I don't know. I think we're heading toward a Jesse Spano meltdown here, you know when Jesse lost it after taking too much No-Doz during finals? That's the only explanation for being able to juggle all of this, right?
"She is a remarkable woman." - husband Duane
OK, that's probably more plausible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home