Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dormant Litchfield rumor mill gets a jumpstart

Unless you've been running covert ops for S.H.I.E.L.D. for the past year, you're aware that Randy Litchfield, a 13-year veteran who had one sub-.500 season, was suddenly let go by Ball State University earlier this year.

There was a lot of hub-bub, hullaballo, over why his contract wasn't renewed. But the dust storm died down, and we all went about our business, until someone on volleytalk.net asked what had happened to Litchfield and his staff.

Sunday, Litchfield replied. (Or someone claiming to be Litchfield.) Let's take a look:

"With the one exception of still living in Muncie and somewhat near Ball State, all is great."

I could be wrong, but it sounds like he's still a little sore at Ball State.

"I'm looking forward to moving away from here."

Yep, those aren't the words of a man happy with his former employer. Can't really fault him there.

"With all the mystery surrounding my firing, I'm sure the rumor mill has run crazy."

Actually, it was crazy, and this post was more of an FYI...

"That bothers me a lot."

I'm sure it does. But I don't know that we need to go throu--

"I believe the truth will come out soon enough."

Eeep. Can of worms...opening...

"I've got to bit my tongue for a little while longer."

Oh no! Don't leave us hanging person-who-may-or-may-not-be-Litchfield! Let the tongue go! We're so close!

ARGH! It's like an episode of "LOST"! I need answers! What "truth" is he referring to? Why does he have to bite his tongue? And what does this have to do with Desmond's bizarre visions? Was it Litchfield that brought Locke's dad to the island? HELP.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home