Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blurbs

"I don't like to be the center of attention unless I'm on the dance floor."
--Misty May on breaking the record for all-time AVP wins

Awww yyyeah.
"I suddenly began to daydream and the cows turned into golden arches and the thought of a McDonald’s near by made me quite excited."
--St. John's Latoya Blunt, clearing losing her grip on sanity as the Red Storm traveled to Hanoi.

I love the smell of Golden Arches in the morning. Smells like...breakfast.
There are two changes I'd like to see US collegiate volleyball adopt. Number one, playing to 25--it's a much better score to play to from a strategic standpoint. And second, using the men's ball and doing away with the women's ball.
--Pitt head man Chris Beerman after his team's Euro Trip

By the way, who's the program keeping Tachikara in business?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home